Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tenacious D

Last weekend I saw a movie "Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny". It was a great movie from a band I like. Tenacious D (official site) is a band playing some music that is both good and funny at the same time. The movie was like Monty Pyton and the holy grail made into musical and the grail is a music instrument. I laughed all through the movie. To get a feel for the music here is a youtube link.

I am ordinary not interested in music or bands, and Mirca has posted a lot of music posts lately (with some good links to music), but somehow this post had to be made because the film was so good.

Now I am off to do something I also normally do not do: Watch football. But this time it is American football, and it is the super bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home